General Rules upon Participation at Belgrade Fair Events
I GENERAL STIPULATIONS
Fair events organized by Belgrade Fair have got the objective of enabling:
- Local and foreign product exhibiting and service offering, intended for the market.
- Presentation of technical and other achievements from economic fields included in the program of a specific fair event.
- Making and keeping business relations and concluding business contracts between Exhibitors and buyers under item 1. of the present Article.
- Improving the local and foreign trade and business-technical cooperation
- Fair events shall take place at indoor, semioutdoor and outdoor exhibiting space, on the exhibiting railway track and the inclusive part of the river Sava surface.
- Belgrade Fair shall determine contents, duration, and working hours of each event
- The Exhibitors at fair events may be companies dealing with manufacturing or trading with goods, i.e. service rendering within the economic branches such event is organized for.
- Belgrade Fair shall determine the commodity groups of the products and services that may be displayed at the specific fair event, in accordance with the program of such fair event. Exhibiting products not included in the program is not allowed.
II PARTICIPATING CONDITIONS AT THE EVENTS
- As a rule, only new exhibits may be displayed at fair events. Exceptionally, if included in a fair event program, museum and archive items, used and similar exhibits may be exhibited, as well.
- At the events determined by Belgrade Fair, retail trade with the goods is allowed.
- Participants at fair events may exhibit on their behalf and to their costs, as well as to the costs and on behalf of another institution.
- The Exhibitor may not give up his rented exhibiting space to be used by a third party, either completely or partially - the Exhibitor shall not have the sub rental right.
- All Exhibitors at fair events shall be registered in the official fair catalogue and pay the relevant registration fee.
The Fair defines the following Exhibitor categories:
EXHIBITORS - Companies exhibiting their own products and renting a certain exhibiting space for it and the right to registration in the official fair catalogue, as well as the right to use any other services within the Belgrade Fair's offer. The Exhibitors shall install theircompany's name on the fascia panel at their stand.
COEXHIBITORS - Should also exhibits of other companies be displayed at the stand rented by the exhibitor and the other companies' staff is present at the stand, such companies shall apply for it as Co Exhibitors. The Co Exhibitors shall apply by specific application forms for participation and compulsory registration in the official fair catalogue and pay the relevant registration fee for it. The Co Exhibitors shall install their companies' name equally with the Exhibitors, on the fascia panel at the Exhibitor's stand. Should the Exhibitor apply for a Co Exhibitor for the participation and compulsory registration in the official fair catalogue, he shall enclose with his application the Co Exhibitor's approval to do so.
INDIRECT EXHIBITORS - Should also exhibits of another company be displayed at the stand rented by the Exhibitor, rather than just brochures, leaflets or similar publications, such companies have got the status of Indirect Exhibitors. The Exhibitor shall apply for all Indirect Exhibitors. The Exhibitor shall pay the relevant registration fee for each applied Indirect Exhibitor. The Indirect Exhibitor's data shall not be entered into the catalogue under a separate letter, but published in a list of represented companies, in accordance with the text filled in by the Exhibitor. The Indirect Exhibitors' names shall be installed on a separate panel within the stand, rather than the fascia panel. The enclosed approval is not necessary for applying for Indirect Exhibitors. The Exhibitor shall be entitled to install names of its Co Exhibitors and Indirect Exhibitors on its stand in the abovementioned ways only if he had applied for them to Belgrade Fair. Should the Exhibitor fail to apply for its Co Exhibitors or Indirect Exhibitors, or submit incomplete data in his application, the Fair shall be entitled to charge from the Exhibitor subsequently the costs of Co Exhibitor's and Indirect Exhibitor's registration fees respectively.
- Exhibiting of products not mentioned in the Special Participation Conditions, which shall be defined for each Belgrade Fair's event separately is not allowed.
- Belgrade Fair shall determine individually for each event the exhibiting space minimum an Exhibitor may rent at such event.
III APPLICATION SUBMITTAL AND ACCEPTANCE ALLOCATION OF THE EXHIBITING SPACE
- Applications for Participation and Compulsory Registration in the Official Fair Catalogue shall be submitted for participation at fair events, on special forms issued by Belgrade Fair.
- Final deadline for submittal of the abovementioned applications is stated on Belgrade Fair documents.
- The Exhibitor himself shall sign the Applications for Participation and Compulsory Registration in the Official Fair Catalogue, or another person authorized by the Exhibitor, in which case the authorization shall be a form part of the abovementioned Applications. A stamp used by the Exhibitor in his business correspondence shall certify the Applications for Participation and Compulsory Registration in the Official Fair Catalogue.
- The Exhibitor shall fill in all headings and questions included in the abovementioned Application forms.
- The Applications for Participation and Compulsory Registration in the Official Fair Catalogue shall be considered as contracts concluded between the Applicants and Belgrade Fair.
- Belgrade Fair shall be entitled to accept or reject the Application for Participation, and as regarding the exhibiting space size, to increase or reduce it, subject to allocation possibilities. Such increasing, i.e. reducing the exhibiting space may be up to 20% of the officially applied one.
- Belgrade Fair shall take the decision upon acceptance or rejecting the Application for Participation within 15 days from the date of the Application receiving, i.e. registration in Belgrade Fair's records, of which Belgrade Fair shall inform the Applicant in writing.
- Should Belgrade Fair fail to inform the Applicant of its decision within the time period specified in the item 2. of the present General Rules Article, the Application for Participation shall be considered accepted.
- The Exhibitor may withdraw the submitted Application for Participation only within the time period of 15 days, provided that Belgrade Fair has not confirmed the receipt and acceptance of the Application for Participation in the meantime, in accordance with the item 2. of the present General Rules Article.
- Should the Exhibitor withdraw the submitted Application for Participation after the above mentioned deadline, or after confirmation of the Application acceptance, the Exhibitor shall pay to Belgrade Fair the rental fee for the applied exhibiting space, registration fee, as well as any other costs occurred due to such Exhibitor's withdrawal accordingly. Exceptionally, in justified cases, Belgrade Fair may release the Exhibitor from such obligation, completely or partially.
- In case of the Exhibitor's cancellation of his participation, Belgrade Fair reserves the right to dispose freely over the allocated exhibiting space, being the rental subject.
EXHIBITING SPACE ALLOCATION
- Belgrade Fair shall distribute the exhibiting space and determine the exhibiting location of each Exhibitor. Belgrade Fair reserves its right, if it is in the interest of a fair event, to relocate Exhibitors from already allocated area to another location.
- The exhibiting area distribution shall be carried out as per the group forming principle for the same or alike economic branches, i.e. the same or alike exhibits, or in accordance with any other criteria determined by Belgrade Fair.
- The rental price per 1 sq. m. block, front side or corner exhibiting space allocated to the Exhibitor by Belgrade Fair, in accordance with its possibilities, upon the Exhibitor's explicit requirement, shall be increased, compared with the price of the exhibiting space rental stated on the Application for Participation, as follows:
A) Block exhibiting space (four sides open) for 30%
B) Front side exhibiting space (three sides open) for 20%
C) Corner exhibiting space (two sides open) for 10%
Should the Exhibitor mount a multi-level stand on the exhibiting space allocated to him, he shall additionally pay also his use of the elevated areas. The price per 1 sq. m. elevated area amounts 50% of the rental price for raw exhibiting space stated on the Application for Participation. The elevated area shall be calculated based upon design approved by Belgrade Fair Design Office.
- The time period for using a rented exhibiting space before a fair event opening, i.e. after its closing, shall be determined by Belgrade Fair for each fair event separately, of which it shall inform the applied Exhibitors in due course.
- Belgrade Fair shall send the data of the allocated exhibiting space to each Exhibitor, with the relevant sketch of such space.
- The Exhibitor shall obey the time of a fair event opening, closing and working hours, particularly to keep his stand with exhibits fully operating by the fair event closing.
- Should the Exhibitor fail to act in accordance with the item 6. above, which will be stated by the Hall Supervisor in writing, the Exhibitor shall pay penalties, in accordance with Belgrade Fair Price List.
IV SPACE RENTAL AND SERVICE PRICES
- Belgrade Fair shall determine the exhibiting space rental price, registration fee and service unit prices. The Exhibitor shall accept Belgrade Fair prices by signing the Application for Participation and Compulsory Registration in the Official Fair Catalogue, the Application for Exhibiting Space Construction and Fitting, i.e. by signing his requirement for specific services.
- The exhibiting space rental price and Belgrade Fair service utilization shall be paid in the way and under conditions stipulated in the Applications mentioned under item 1. Above.
- The exhibiting space rental fee shall be calculated based upon gross area of the allocated exhibiting space. In the exhibiting space rental fee calculation each started square meter shall be considered a whole one.
- Any claims to the invoices issued by Belgrade Fair may be submitted within 7 (seven) days from the date of the invoice receipt only.
V EXHIBITING SPACE CONSTRUCTION AND FITTING
A. STAND MOUNTING
- The Exhibitor shall design, mount, fit and dismantle his stand at his own cost. The Exhibitor may carry out the exhibiting space construction and fitting:
- Engaging Belgrade Fair Design Office as his constructor
- Engaging registered constructors at Belgrade Fair
- Some other way
- The Exhibitors shall pay the compulsory compensation of mutual costs for the period of hall preparation and clearing away. Belgrade Fair Price List shall determine the compensation amount and the payment liability bearers upon this basis.
- By its shape, aesthetic look and quality, a stand shall be in accordance with the general conception, i.e. space distribution for the specific fair event.
- Belgrade Fair shall determine the stand mounting commencement date for each fair event separately. The shortest period for the mounting commencement is 4 (four) days before a fair event opening, and the longest one 10 (ten) days.
- The structure used for the exhibiting space construction at Belgrade Fair shall obey technical and safety regulations (particularly as regarding the structure stability, electrical cables and devices and fire protection) and other conditions stipulated by the present General Rules. The Exhibitor/Constructor shall submit, upon requirement of Belgrade Fair's person in charge, any certificates and documents on the used structure license. For any non-typical structure, other than shell scheme, a statical calculation shall be submitted accordingly.
- Each Exhibitor/Constructor shall obtain approval of his stand design in Belgrade Fair Design Office.
- The design shall be submitted for approval in 3 (three) copies and it shall include the minimum graphic elements clearly showing the space size, structure type, height levels and construction methods.
- Basis and two dimensional drawings (in the scale 1:100 or 1:50), or a three dimensional sketch.
- A brief technical description of the stand.
- The Exhibitors constructing their stands themselves, or through a non-registered constructor, shall submit a construction staff list (name and ID number).
- Should the Exhibitor use an adjacent stand wall as his own, he shall obtain approval of such use from the adjacent stand in writing.
- Should the Exhibitor plan a multi-level stand construction, he shall apply for it in a special heading of the Application for Participation.
- For special or multi-level structures provided for by design, a statical calculation by an authorized person, material safety certificates (fire protection, civil engineering, etc.) shall be submitted enclosed with the design.
- The Exhibitor/ Constructor shall submit to Belgrade Fair Design Office his stand design for approval, solely within the working hours, at 8.00 a.m. till 10.00 a.m, not later than three days before the deadline for commencement of the exhibiting space utilization.
- The Exhibitor/ Constructor may commence his stand construction in a hall only upon submitting his approved design and the hall work permit to the Hall Supervisor for inspection. Any moving and staying of people in the hall is permitted only with identity documents.
Each Exhibitor/ Constructor shall have the right to not more than10 (ten) identity documents free of charge.
- Designers of Belgrade Fair Design Office shall approve the design.
- The Design Office shall approve the design, if it is in accordance with stipulations of the General Rules upon Participation at Belgrade Fair Events, technical conditions and safety regulations, not later than 3 (three) days after receipt of the submitted design.
- The Exhibitor/ Constructor shall make sure that his constructed stand fully complies with the approved design. Any significant amendments of an already approved design shall be subject to approval of the Belgrade Fair Design Office.
- The permit for his work in the hall shall be issued to the Exhibitor/Constructor in the Belgrade Fair Design Office, under the following conditions:
- That the design submitted by the Exhibitor/ Constructor has been approved by the person in charge in the Design Office.
- That the Exhibitor/Constructor has settled all his financial obligations toward Belgrade Fair due for payment so far.
- That the Exhibitor/ Constructor has submitted the list of persons, with their ID (passport) numbers, who will be engaged on the stand construction and fitting operations. Based upon the submitted list and the ID (passport) numbers of the staff, who will be engaged on the stand mounting and dismantle operations, Belgrade Fair shall issue to theExhibitor/Constructor identity cards for work in the hall, not more than 10 (ten).
- The Exhibitor/ Constructor shall take over the exhibiting space (stand) after the Belgrade Fair Design Office had issued to him the work permit and identity cards.
- The Exhibitor/ Constructor shall submit the work permit and a copy of approved design to the Hall Supervisor. The Belgrade Fair's Supervisor will control the Exhibitors' work permits in the hall during the mounting period, in order to prevent non-authorized companies from carrying out works at Belgrade Fair. Any person carrying out the works in the hall shall have the identity cards, which will be controlled by checking his ID. Should it be found out that non-authorized companies and persons carry out the works, Belgrade Fair shall be entitled to stop any further works and remove the non-authorized persons from the hall.
- The stand mounting and/or dismantle works shall be carried out as a rule in the period from 08.00 a.m. to 07.00 p.m, within the deadline determined for each fair event. Exceptionally, Belgrade Fair may decide to extend or shorten the abovementioned working hours, of which it shall inform the Exhibitors in due course. The stand shall be completely constructed and fitted not later than 24 (twenty four) hours before the event opening. At the same time, the Exhibitor shall remove any package materials from the stand.
- Should the Exhibitor/ Constructor fail to complete his stand within the deadline provided for, he shall apply for work extension in the hall. Such application shall be submitted to the Hall Supervisor. For each extension hour other than working hours of the hall, the Exhibitor/ Constructor shall be charged for the working hour price in accordance with Belgrade Fair Price List. Should the Exhibitor fail to remove the package materials from the exhibiting space, Belgrade Fair shall be entitled to do so at the cost and risk of the Exhibitor, at the price stipulated by the Belgrade Fair Price List.
- Should the Exhibitor commence his exhibiting space construction without the work permit, Belgrade Fair shall stop any further work without any delay, i.e. remove already constructed structure, at the cost and risk of the Exhibitor.
- Any damage to the floor, ceiling, wall, column, or any other part of the hall during the stand mounting and dismantle is strictly forbidden to the stand Constructors. Any nail knocking, screw driving, sticking, welding, drilling, etc. is forbidden.
- Rented stand components may not be damaged or taken out of the stand or hall, unless specifically approved by Belgrade Fair and the Constructor. In case of any damage, the Exhibitor shall pay the value equal to the loss of a new component for any, even accidental damage, as well as 100% of the rental price for the profit loss. A team of experts shall find out any damage in writing.
- After completion of the stand mounting and handing over before the event opening, no complaints shall be received anymore.
B. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS
- Each stand in the exhibiting space distribution plan shall have its special mark stand number, entered name and location of the Exhibitor / Co Exhibitor, area and marked places for water, power and telephone connections and fire protection hydrant respectively.
- The stand size is marked on the hall floor and the stand shall be mounted solely within the marked area.
- The stand design shall comprise the rented space only. Stand components may not extend any stand dimension, i.e. be an obstacle in case of any people evacuation, or dimensions of passes for official vehicles in an emergency case. Special attention should be paid during designing the fascia panels and other stand components made of spatial grid systems (such as Syma-Orbit), as the structure components may not exceed the stand dimensions, either horizontally or vertically. One should bear in mind also the effective exhibiting space shall be reduced for the stand external wall thickness toward the adjacent stand.
- Stand construction system components shall comply with the standards for this type of structure and all technical and safety regulations as regarding their shape and quality. The components shall be clean and not damaged.
- The allowed height of the stand partition wall structure is 3.0 m indoors. An exception may be made in case that the Exhibitor has rented the whole exhibiting hall, in case of a multi-level stand construction and other cases specially agreed upon. Attachment: Schematic Sketch of the Zones (PDF)
- The stand wall toward the pass may not be longer than 1/3 of that stand side. Should it be necessary to install it along the whole stand side, it has to be moved for 0.5 m from the stand limit line and components of showcases, platforms, photo materials or any other exhibition details shall fill in the space accordingly.
- For installation of any advertising towers, company names, columns, wall panels with the height exceeding 3 m, Belgrade Fair's approval is necessary (Belgrade Fair Advertising Department and Design Office). Such components shall be at the distance of not less than 1 m from the stand limit line toward the adjacent stand. Any poles or flags may not be installed independently, outside the rented exhibiting space.
- Advertising items within the constructed exhibiting space exceeding the height of 3 m and the length of 2m shall be charged as additional advertising space, per 1 sq. m. in accordance with the Advertising Department Price List. The advertising space for the subsequent calculation shall be found out during the design approval.
- Should the stand be next to the fence of the hall gallery, or the hall glass wall, backside of the stand shall be prepared in white color. The hall gallery fence and glass walls are Belgrade Fair's advertising areas and may be used as an integral part of a stand, upon the Exhibitor's request. The limit wall toward the adjacent stand shall also be prepared in white color. A wall of the adjacent stand may not be used as one's own, unless an approval has been obtained from such stand staff in writing, submitted during design approval.
- The fascia panel shall be installed on the front side of a stand. Should the stand have more front sides, the fascia panels shall be installed on each one. The fascia panel shall be at the distance from the adjacent stand of not less than 1m.
- Should a stand have a ceiling structure, such structure shall be equally prepared also from the top, whenever it is visible.
- Stand floor may be elevated up to the height of 20cm. The floor structure shall be safe for walking on it, mounted as not to damage the hall floor and processed at the edges.
- During a fair event any package materials may not be left outside the stand, or at any other visible place, other than the way provided for the hall and stand cleaning during the fair event.
- The Exhibitors shall obey the rules of fair competition, business behavior and house rules within their stand. The following actions are forbidden:
- Loud demonstrations and presentations of a company, program and product.
- Announcements, declarations and advertising disturbing other Exhibitors.
- Disputes with the competition, other staff members and fair event visitors.
- Any usage of audio electronic devices at the stand producing the noise level higher than 50 decibels is not allowed.
- Belgrade Fair electric network has got power voltage of 220 V single phase and 3 x 380V three phase alternating power of 50 Hz. The system is connected to the zero level. Belgrade Fair shall give the power connection at the stand, after checking the cables installed by the Exhibitor. Should the Exhibitor need an installed power higher than 15 KW, he shall announce this in his Application, in due course, in order to enable Belgrade Fair Power Department to provide the appropriate connection accordingly. Should the installed cables not comply with technical regulations, the connection shall not be given before the installed cables are brought into a technically proper condition. After giving the connection with the marked technical consumption capacity thereon, the Exhibitor may not make any change or amendment of the installed devices, or exceed the allowed consumption capacity, whether it is used for stand lighting or exhibit demonstration. Belgrade Fair plumbing has got connection dimensions of ľ inch and the maximum plumbing pressure of 7 bars. Solely Belgrade Fair shall carry out any connecting to the plumbing.
- The Exhibitor shall keep any installation devices, exhibits and the stand in proper condition. If there is a fire protection hydrant or power switchboard within the stand, the access to them shall be kept free. Free access shall be kept also to emergency exits from the hall. The Exhibitor shall allow plumbing hoses and other cables through the rented exhibiting space, if the adjacent stands do not have such lines.
- Highly inflammable materials may not be used for any stand decoration. The light spot distance from inflammable surfaces may not be less than 40 cm. Heating devices and compressors may be used in the halls only under special approval of Belgrade Fair. Usage and display of high-pressure gas bottles is not allowed. Welding, lacquer coating, torch welding or any other fire hazard works, may be carried out only under approval in writing by Belgrade Fair Fire Protection Department and under strictly obeying the fire protection regulations. Such works may be carried out only without any visitors.
- For mounting advertising towers and facilities on the semi-outdoor and outdoor exhibiting space, the Exhibitor shall submit to Belgrade Fair his design with the statical calculation. Should the Exhibitor produce and install the supports, floorings or bearings for the abovementioned advertising facilities himself, he shall remove them from Belgrade Fair ground after the fair event completion and bring the ground to the original condition within the time provided for the stand dismantle.
- Should the Exhibitor fail to obey any of the abovementioned items of the technical conditions, he shall bear the following consequences:
- Any facilities or stand parts that do not comply with the construction technical conditions shall be dismantled immediately, at the Exhibitor's cost.
- Any damage shall be paid as found out by the expert team.
C. STAND DISMANTLE
- The deadlines for stand dismantle and removal of exhibits and materials from Belgrade Fair shall be determined for each fair event separately. The minimum time period for the stand dismantle shall be 3 (three) days, and the maximum one 5 (five) days.
- The dismantle commencement shall be determined for each fair event separately, within the hall working hours from 08.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m. Exceptionally, Belgrade Fair may decide to shorten or extend the abovementioned working hours, of which it shall inform the Exhibitors in due course.
- Belgrade Fair shall be entitled, after expiry of the dismantle deadline, to dismantle the stand or engage any other Contractor to do so, and put the exhibits and materials in the storage, to the Exhibitor's cost and risk.
- The exhibiting space shall be returned to Belgrade Fair in the original condition, in which it was submitted to the Exhibitor / Contractor for his use. Thus, such Exhibitor / Contractor shall remove any materials, exhibits, equipment and any other items whatsoever from the rented exhibiting space. Any damage repair shall be carried out at the Exhibitor's /Contractor's cost.
- Any damage caused by the Exhibitor during his utilization of the exhibiting space shall be found out by an expert team provided by Belgrade Fair, under compulsory presence of the Exhibitor's / Contractor's representative. Should such Exhibitor's / Contractor's representative fail to be present there for any unjustified reason, Belgrade Fair shall find out the damage itself and issue the relevant expert team report.
- Outside the current fair event working hours, the supervision of the exhibiting spaces and safeguarding of the exhibits shall be provided by Belgrade Fair and the Exhibitors, under an agreement with the Hall Supervisor Staff. The Exhibitor shall strictly obey the scheduled working hours and deadlines for the exhibit removal, as determined for each fair event separately.
- For any exhibits that should be displayed indoors, with the height exceeding 3 m, i.e. having large dimensions and weight, or loading the indoor exhibiting space basis with more than 500 kg / 1 sq. m, the Exhibitor shall submit, with his Application for Participation, also the relevant data upon the exhibit dimensions and weight.
- For any high and heavy exhibits (winches, cranes, etc.) that should be displayed at an semioutdoor or outdoor exhibiting space, particularly if a demonstration of their operation is scheduled, the Exhibitor shall provide the appropriate base, if the ground capacity shall be higher than the one of the exhibiting space allocated to the Exhibitor. After the fair event closing, the Exhibitor shall dismantle and remove from Belgrade Fair such base and bring the ground into its original condition.
- The Exhibitor shall obey the existing necessary safety measures for people protection, as well as safety of Belgrade Fair's property and third parties against any hazards that may be caused by the exhibit displaying and removal. The exhibits, for which the Exhibitor has not provided the necessary safety measures, may not be displayed at a fair event.
- The Exhibitor may not install his exhibits outside the exhibiting space rented by him.
- Should prototypes of certain products be exhibited, this shall be clearly mentioned on such exhibit.
- On the exhibits intended for retail trade, displayed for such purpose at specific exhibiting spaces, retail prices have to be clearly visible on each exhibit.
- Advertising materials, professional literature and the appropriate stationery equipment necessary for an office operation may be held in the offices.
- During the stand mounting, fitting and dismantle, as well as within a fair event working hours, the Exhibitor shall provide safeguarding his exhibits at the stand himself or through Belgrade Fair, at his own cost. Outside the current fair event working hours, Belgrade Fair shall provide supervision upon the exhibiting spaces and the exhibit safeguarding.
- Exhibits and any other Exhibitor's property shall be insured against theft, damage, etc. at all fair events taking place at Belgrade Fair.
- The insurance of exhibits and any other Exhibitor's property shall cover the time period from the good unloading at Belgrade Fair, mounting, the event duration, dismantle, up to the goods loading into a transportation vehicle while leaving Belgrade Fair premises.
- The Exhibitor may insure his goods through Belgrade Fair or himself, through an insurance company in this country or abroad.
- Should the exhibits or any other Exhibitor's property not be insured in one of the ways mentioned under item 3. of the present Article, the Exhibitor shall be fully responsible for any damage to such exhibits or other property.
- Belgrade Fair shall not take any responsibility for any accident or injury that may occur to the Exhibitors or persons engaged by them any way whatsoever during the stand mounting, fair event or stand dismantle.
VIII TRANSPORTATION AGENCIES AND CUSTOMS
- Belgrade Fair territory is a Customs area for foreign goods for exhibiting at fair events. While handling the goods at Belgrade Fair, foreign Exhibitors shall obey the Customs regulations. The Exhibitors shall regulate their relations to the Customs Office directly, through their official representative, or an authorized transportation agency.
- Any foreign goods not cleared through Customs and not taken from Belgrade Fair within the specific time period after the fair event closing shall be placed into the Customs warehouse. The relations occurred after the goods placement into the Customs warehouse shall be regulated directly between the foreign Exhibitor, i. e. his official representative or an authorized transportation agency and the Customs Office.
- The foreign Exhibitor shall pay a fee for placement of his goods into the Customs warehouse, through the engaged transportation agency, in accordance with the latter's price list.
- Belgrade Fair shall not bear any responsibility for any damage to the foreign goods during their storage in the Customs warehouse, or in the Fair ground.
IX SELLING THE EXHIBITED GOODS
- Sales contracting for the goods exhibited at fair events organized by Belgrade Fair is allowed, as well as retail trade with the consumer goods, at the fair events determined by Belgrade Fair. The sold goods, other than the retail trade ones, may not be taken from Belgrade Fair, or removed from the stand before the fair event closing.
- Local buyers and foreign exhibitors, i.e. their official representative or engaged transportation agency, shall carry out the formalities regarding foreign goods buying and Customs clearance.
X EXHIBITOR'S CARDS, PASSES AND TICKETS
- The Exhibitor's Card is valid as an authorization, which means that the person to whose name the Card has been issued is fully representing the Exhibitor at the fair event as regarding all his rights and liabilities.
- During the entry control at Belgrade Fair, the Exhibitor shall use the Exhibitor's Card, or the Official Pass enabling his free entry.
- The Exhibitor shall obtain 3 (three) Exhibitor's Cards for the rented exhibiting space, free of charge. Any Exhibitor's Cards more than the abovementioned number shall be paid in accordance with Belgrade Fair Price List.
- The Exhibitor's Card shall be filled in by a name and only such person may use it, after its relevant confirmation by Belgrade Fair. The Co Exhibitors, who display within the exhibiting space of the space rental bearer shall obtain one Exhibitor's Card each, free of charge, based upon their application for participation and compulsory registration in the official fair catalogue.
- In case of any misuse, Belgrade Fair shall take the Card away from the beneficiary.
- The Exhibitors at Belgrade Fair events shall also obtain subject to the size of rented space also Official Passes and single entry tickets, free of charge. The number of free Passes and tickets shall be stipulated for each fair event separately. The Official Passes and single entry tickets may also be bought at Belgrade Fair, in accordance with its Price List.
XI CAR PARKING
- The Exhibitors may use Belgrade Fair's parking lot for their car parking, under the conditions stipulated by Belgrade Fair.
- The Exhibitors and Co Exhibitors at Belgrade Fair events shall be entitled to 1 (one) Parking Pass each, free of charge, for the fair event they participate in. Any Parking Passes more than the abovementioned number shall be paid in accordance with Belgrade Fair Price List.
- During the drive-in control at Belgrade Fair, the Exhibitor shall use the Parking Pass that enables the car with the driver to enter, free of charge, as well as parking within the Fair ground.
- The Parking Pass price does not include safeguarding of the parked car. Hence, Belgrade Fair shall not be responsible for any eventually caused damage related to the car.
- The Exhibitors shall be entitled to use advertising items at Belgrade Fair ground, within the present General Rules.
- The following advertising methods stay at the Exhibitors' disposal:
- Advertising in the official fair catalogue of the fair event, issued in a printed and multimedia form (CDROM) respectively,
- Advertising in the official fair publications,
- Advertisement installation on Belgrade Fair's relevant areas and facilities and on the stands, above 3 m height,
- Advertising broadcasting at Belgrade Fair's radio station,
- Other Belgrade Fair's advertising types (display, video films, etc.),
- Distribution of leaflets and advertising samples at the stand,
- Distribution of leaflets and advertising samples outside the stand,
- Any other advertising forms, under special Belgrade Fair approval.
- The advertising service utilization conditions under item 2. of the present Article shall be stipulated by Belgrade Fair Price List, or particularly contracted.
- The Exhibitors may not install their advertising items, or use any other advertising form, at Belgrade Fair ground without Belgrade Fair's approval.
- Sound advertising and music may be used within the Exhibitor's stand only provided that they do not disturb business dealing of other Exhibitors. The date and duration of special promotions, visitor programs, fashion shows and similar activities at the stand shall be announced in advance to the Hall Supervisor and the organizer of the fair event.
- In all previously mentioned advertising methods, solely business advertising may be used, in accordance with the International Codex on Loyal Publicity Activities.
- The Exhibitor may give interviews only within his own stand.
- Advertising posters (other than at the Exhibitor's own stand) may be placed only on the locations intended for them.
- As a rule, at each fair event Belgrade Fair shall issue the official fair catalogue and a CD-ROM. Each Exhibitor shall obtain a copy of the catalogue and CD-ROM, free of charge.
XIII EXHIBIT FILM MAKING AND SHOWING
- Film making and photograph taking for advertising purposes at fair events, for the Exhibitors' needs, shall be provided by Belgrade Fair or another company or person engaged by the Exhibitor for such film making at his stand, under the conditions stipulated by Belgrade Fair.
- Belgrade Fair reserves its right to make films or take photographs of exhibits and stand, without any compensation. Belgrade Fair also reserves the right to publish copies of these photographs, without any charges, and to show such films in public or use them for any other purpose.
XIV BELGRADE FAIR RIGHTS
BELGRADE FAIR RESERVES ITS RIGHT TO:
- Cancel any fair event or change its date, of which it shall inform already applied Exhibitors, not later than 1 (one) month before the scheduled date of such fair event. Should the applied Exhibitors fail to cancel their exhibiting in writing, within 15 (fifteen) days upon receipt of the information on the date change, the new date shall be considered accepted by such Exhibitors. In case of any fair event date change, the contracted prices shall not be reduced.
- Extend or limit any fair event as regarding its duration or nomenclature of the products that may be displayed, determine press or commercial days and visit timing at the fair event.
- Determine prices of the exhibiting space, all services, car parking and tickets.
- Remove from the exhibiting space, at the Exhibitor's cost and risk, any exhibits that may endanger people or cause damage to someone else's property, if the Exhibitor has not taken the necessary safety measures.
- Forbid exhibit demonstration, if the necessary safety measures have not been taken.
- Forbid taking into the exhibiting space of any exhibits beyond the allowed height and/or weight, if the exhibit height and weight data have not been mentioned in the Application for Participation and confirmed by Belgrade Fair.
- Remove any advertising materials or facilities located outside the relevant locations.
- Remove from the stand any Exhibitor's staff, who do not obey the Fair order and appoint its own staff by the time the staff replacement has arrived to the stand, at the Exhibitor's cost.
- Cease exhibiting of the Exhibitor who does not act in accordance with the stipulations explicitly set forth by the present General Rules, in spite of Belgrade Fair's warning, particularly in the following cases:
- If the Exhibitor displays exhibits outside the rented exhibiting space,
- If the Exhibitor does not keep his stand in the proper condition during the fair event,
- If the Exhibitor does not make sure that his staff is present at his stand during the opening hours stipulated for the Exhibitors at each fair event,
- If the Exhibitor disturbs activities of other participants and visitors, particularly if such disturbance is caused by too loud utilization of the internal sound system at the stand, the volume of which shall be adapted to the valid fair event standards (not exceeding 50 decibels),
- If the Exhibitor allows removal of his exhibits during the fair event, other than those for retail sales,
- If the Exhibitors uses any advertising items, not having a business nature, or contrary to the International Codex on Loyal Publicity Activities.
- Set forth and charge penalties for breach of any stipulation of the present General Rules.
- Nominate companies in charge for other service rendering at Belgrade Fair (transportation, direct marketing, catering, logistics, accommodation, travel services, etc.).
XV DAMAGE COMPENSATION
- Belgrade Fair shall not be responsible for any damage that may be caused to the Exhibitor by using Belgrade Fair's rights in cases stipulated by the present General Rules.
- Belgrade Fair and the exhibitors shall be entitled to damage compensation for a damage occurred by breach of the General Rules for Exhibiting at Belgrade Fair Events, in accordance with stipulations of the Law on Obligation Relations.
- The legal regulations of Serbia shall be applied to any relations between Belgrade Fair and Exhibitors.
- For any dispute that may arise between Belgrade Fair and the Exhibitors, the Commercial Court in Belgrade shall be in charge.
XVII LIABILITY OF THE GENERAL RULES
- General Rules upon Participation at Belgrade Fair Events shall be a form part of the Applications for Participation and Compulsory Registration in the Official Fair Catalogue and the Application for Exhibiting Space Construction and Fitting, at the fair events organized by Belgrade Fair.
- The stipulations of the General Rules shall be liable for both Belgrade Fair and the Exhibitor.
- Belgrade Fair may issue Special Rules, liable for the Exhibitors, for any fair event.
Download: Schematic Sketch of the Zones .